Close

Thread: Print sizes?

Hybrid View

DesignerRants

You certainly have a way with words, quite eloquent, and convincing. I am sure you are diplomat material. You complain about the way I have used the forum in a way that does not convey information, and then proceed to use two post to do so yourself. You definitely have picked a deserving name with "Rants" portion. Continue.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    You certainly have a way with words, quite eloquent, and convincing. I am sure you are diplomat material. You complain about the way I have used the forum in a way that does not convey information, and then proceed to use two post to do so yourself. You definitely have picked a deserving name with "Rants" portion. Continue.
    My complaint was that your post "Does not convey information"? No. That's a twisted premise. I pointed out how only a pathetic "moderator" would answer a QUESTION with a petty quibble on the definition of a word taken out of context, and then offer no relevant information to help answer the question asked.

My last 2 posts were not replies to questions. Further, I'm not trying to set the (hopefully high) leadership standards of a Moderator's position on a help forum - even if you're merely an unpaid volunteer. Again, I hope you're the exception to the rule of who qualifies as a "Moderator" on this site. Next time you're about to reply to a posted question, ask yourself: "Am I here to help facilitate a forum and membership, or to try to belittle and lecture participants because of personal hangups?"

This entire exchange should be a thread on it's own. I would like to say, I was not the one that rudely attacked a person as an "asswipe" btw; that would be ass-wipe. You have repeatedly used foul language in attacking me, very uncalled for, and makes you look like a very uneducated person. If not uneducated, unwise. You cannot communicate, your ideas are minimal, you have problem. I would NOT want to work any where that you worked, or be a service person at any food joint you visited. You are out of line. I have been polite, and yet you continue to attack me over what was an informative post. Your POV is warped as are you.

If you wish to continue to look like a fool, I am very willing to go along.

BTW; it has been discussed with in the staff, you are being laughed at, you cannot even spell, it should never have gone to this, since it was a minor comment, that YOU have pursued, and pursued, all the while attacking me in a childish manner !

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    This entire exchange should be a thread on it's own. I would like to say, I was not the one that rudely attacked a person as an "asswipe" btw; that would be ass-wipe. You have repeatedly used foul language in attacking me, very uncalled for, and makes you look like a very uneducated person. If not uneducated, unwise. You cannot communicate, your ideas are minimal, you have problem. I would NOT want to work any where that you worked, or be a service person at any food joint you visited. You are out of line. I have been polite, and yet you continue to attack me over what was an informative post. Your POV is warped as are you.

If you wish to continue to look like a fool, I am very willing to go along.

BTW; it has been discussed with in the staff, you are being laughed at, you cannot even spell, it should never have gone to this, since it was a minor comment, that YOU have pursued, and pursued, all the while attacking me in a childish manner !
    You're a psycho.

I think you have made my point for me.

In the battle of wits, you are unarmed.

From Kingoddball: Is this needed? Why bother?
    Last edited by Kingoddball; 12-08-2013 at 03:38 PM.