Close

Hybrid View

Hello Printbus. Your thread was my first and only post up till this moment. I did get my sons I3v up and running flawlessly. It has given me very little trouble. I've read your thread form end to end several times. I ditched the stock end of limits switches and have added ABL. 2 years and very happy with it.

The only issue we really have had was just having one printer. We print a lot. About a month after the first printer I got the wild and crazy idea to build a homebrew. It evolved in to a fully enclosed printer 300x300x 400mm print size. It is the most used printer in the house. We usually print 3-4 rolls a month on that one. The boy uses his I3v a lot too.

I also picked up a 12in Pegasus that was someones failed build. I have that up and running too. It is a spare but we do use it from time to time. I should probably post up some pics and info on the 3 printers we have.

So, I have you to blame for the 3 I have now. lol. It is a fun hobby. I am doing things in CAD I never dreamed I could ever do. Zero regrets. Thanks for the inspiration! I will pull some pictures together and do a thread soon. I also have some designs on Thingiverse, same screen name. Thanks for the inspiration! And all the great tips and I deals I got from this thread!

Larry

PS I have been collecting the stuff to do a SLA as the next project.

Add RobH2 on Thingiverse
    Larry, I'd like to welcome you to this forum. It's populated with some very, very gifted people. Do take advantage of them and you'll enjoy the journey.
    Bambu P1S/AMS
    NVision4D http://nvision4d.com

Quote Originally Posted by RobH2 View Post
    Larry, I'd like to welcome you to this forum. It's populated with some very, very gifted people. Do take advantage of them and you'll enjoy the journey.
    Thanks Rob! Will do.