I think they're appealing to the paperweight market. You know, for those people that desperately need something to weigh down their giant wads of cash.

Their campaign is full of marketing nonsense and outright lies. If I may share, this particular line was one of many that cracked me up.
It features an advanced electronic system governed by the prestigious Beagle Bone Black open source minicomputer and the Linux Debian operating system with a real-time kernel. A real tech luxury often found in aerospace technology.

Yep, "luxury often found in aerospace technology", and virtually everything else that has a micro controller, including every other 3d printer on the market. Except debian isn't usually used in the aerospace industry so I can't even give them that. The campaign is full of nonsense, at one point they even say their filament creates manure while it biodegrades. Odd, I've never seen my spools of filament hanging around on the toilet. It's hard to read more than a sentence or two before spotting something stupid.