Close

Hybrid View

Hello everyone. My name is Constantine and I just turned 19. Now even though I might be a bit young relative to this forum it dosent stop me from seeing how revolutionary this printer is. I have alot of experience 3d printing from my schools printer and ive even started a small business designing and printing custom calc tops and phone cases. Ive made a few other things that can be seen at my website constantinebovalis.com and I want to do more. I would have loved to be a beta tester but I dont have the funds for that. I very excited for this technology and I think Rylan is doing something great here.

Thank you for bringing 3d printing to me.
    Constantine

Hello everyone. my name is Luca from Central New Jersey. I am 22 years old and have been yearning for a 3-d printer for quite some time. I was looking into building a stereolithographic printer from the beginning but the cost was too high. The second i saw this project i pledged for a kit. I am very interested in the developments currently being made on the project and am eager to see future progress.. I honestly could not believe you were able to make a working printer for under 100 dollars. this is truly innovative design. Thank you to everyone involved and everyone in the community for making this idea a reality for so many people. I wish you all the best!