Close

Hybrid View

Technologist
    We can see it, and I think the mobile version makes things a bit weird. On my phone every other post shows up as a really long message constructed of 3/4 character lines.

Looks awesome by the way, how long did it take (I know you said about a month but any idea on how many hours?)? Also, the video was a great watch, you're commentary is awesome. Great job on the post process too, I thought it was done on an SLA printer before I read the video description.

Student
    Quote Originally Posted by Trakyan View Post
    We can see it, and I think the mobile version makes things a bit weird. On my phone every other post shows up as a really long message constructed of 3/4 character lines.

Looks awesome by the way, how long did it take (I know you said about a month but any idea on how many hours?)? Also, the video was a great watch, you're commentary is awesome. Great job on the post process too, I thought it was done on an SLA printer before I read the video description.
    Hey thank you so much I really appreciate your comments. Yeah ive been thinking of getting an SLA printer I heard really good things about them. The modeling process I would say took me about 15-20 hours. The printing took about 30 hours. The post-processing such as the sanding and applying the primer took me about a week (about 3 hours a day). The painting process took about 8 hours. This was one of the more complicated models ive done so far but I really enjoyed the challenge.