Close

Hybrid View

Technician
    Not sure if you read my KnP startup up posts but if I were you I'd check that the extruder nozzles are level before you load filament. Mine weren't even close. I have adjusted the left one down so they both print but may go back and try to get them even closer to equal. Mine are close enough now that I am judging "equal" mostly based on friction on a leveling paper. One approach that might work is to loosen both completely so there is no stiction then turn the table lead screw to run the table up so they both rest on it... then tighten the set screws. Or you might be lucky and get a unit that was properly calibrated.

Quote Originally Posted by NCFatBoy View Post
    Good to hear it was just the fuse. Mine shipped today. Should arrive Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by raylo32 View Post
    Not sure if you read my KnP startup up posts but if I were you I'd check that the extruder nozzles are level before you load filament. Mine weren't even close. I have adjusted the left one down so they both print but may go back and try to get them even closer to equal. Mine are close enough now that I am judging "equal" mostly based on friction on a leveling paper. One approach that might work is to loosen both completely so there is no stiction then turn the table lead screw to run the table up so they both rest on it... then tighten the set screws. Or you might be lucky and get a unit that was properly calibrated.
    And hope the table is properly leveled...

Technician
    I wouldn't count on that. Leveling the table is simple, tho.