One thing I had not noticed was the fact that I had to select M in the STL exporter in Lightwave, not MM ..... or I got micro prints again.

Anyways that was easy enough. I hadn't even noticed the setting, and it was only when I messed with it I realised it was there and messed up a print.

Had another hitch printing my wheels. First attempt, I had stupidly thin sides after I fiddled with some profile settings in Simplify. That was a bad thing to do, as the prints failed twice, and were an absolute pig to get off the print bed. I thought about the settings and decided to go 100% on these as I had with the suspension arms. Thought being that this is a heavy loading area, and I want them to be as strong as they can be. Printed well at these settings and I let them cool on the bed before removal. I say removal...a th damn things WOULD NOT BUDGE!!!! When I did prize one off, it pulled a piece of the sticker Wanhao put on the ally bed off with it! I know adhesion to the be is an issue....but usually it's NOT sticking that is the problem. I need to retry them and print more....so is there anything I can do to make them stick...er...LESS WELL?

I am tempted to go to a glass bed rested on the heated ally one, but don;t know if that would make it much harder to adhere.

What tips have you guys got for prints that won't come off?

Going to print the next pair on a raft, as the backside will not be seen and can be filed flat easily.