As a newbie to this forum and to the world of 3d printing I hope you will forgive me if these questions I have are old hat.

I am planning on getting a 3d printer before the silly season and the majority I have seen have 200 x 200 build area's....Initially I intend to use it for making parts for 1/16th tanks to increase the variety of vehicles I have, after that well who knows, but for some of the parts I would like to make this small size would be too small.

I have seen a Chinese 3d printer IIRC called a TEVO Black widow which has a larger build area but I am wondering what the build is like as in the research I have done there seems to be varying standards so I am hoping someone who may have one can put an unbiased opinion forward.

Also it has been about 40 years since I last worked on cad/cam and such technology and perhaps I am more concerned about the software and the ease to use - I do realise that things have improved since those days but IMHO they have also got more confusing. I would be interested in hearing others opinions but
definitely use the KISS principle when replying Guys.

Thanks