Close

Threaded View

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    lol yeah I've spent some time scouring the net as well.
    Only thing I can figure is that he3d have them custom made or they are so new nobody else has seen them yet.
    And looking around, I can't see anything that covers everything you need as neatly in a single compact board. I've seen a few thousand motherbaords over the years and the layout and design on the k200 is really good. Easy to wire, properly labelled and seems pretty reliable.
    It's not a ramps 1.4 and there's nothing anywhere about a ramps plus board.
    or a ramps 1.8 - which is what it seems to be.

None of the boards they sell on reprapmall are the same. It's pretty weird.
    It's like they mated a mega 2560 with a ramps and this board is the mutant offspring.
    But it's a single piece and everything else I've seen is the two boards stuck together like lego.

From what i found out, laser wise last night (and bear with me electrickery is not my thing) the right hand pin is red and the other two are both black. So connecting the red probe from my multimeter to the right pin, either of the other two give me 7 volts positive with the black (I can never remember which is + and which is -).
    So i was just thinking attach my red wire from the laser to right and black to left and leave the middle one alone.

I'll pull a 3 pin connector from one of the dead pcs in the workshop.

Oh yeah and you only need 6 corner pieces as stepper motors sit on top.
    PLus use either plywood or aluminium for a twin top and bottom plates. which will help stabilise everything.
    And all the corner pieces have to do is hold the belt pulleys and attach to 2020 struts.
    So nothing tricky to print.
    Last edited by curious aardvark; 07-21-2017 at 11:10 AM.