Close

Threaded View

Technologist
    Yeah, the stl didn't survive the printing. It got extremely thin in the center, not fully adhered at the very center and that let it start to wobble at the top, then at about 95% complete, extruded in mid air. It was fun trying. Perhaps at full size, the verticals would hold.

I am using windows 10 64bit, and it is ok. Worst part is that it updates when you dont want it to. It's as good as W7, in my opinion. But I do prefer Linux to all this windoz stuff, but its hard to find all the tools, and I need excel w/ vba.. oh well.

I get the turbos Saturday. Will let you know how it works out.

Keep the BB bulid updates coming. I am very interested in them.

EDIT: I created what I think is a better Hotbed Mount Bracket. I know you are thinking about a more robust one that connects to both sides of the corner bracket. If you think it worthwhile, feel free to add it to your modification collection .
    https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2558378

EDIT2: what do you use to control the printer after slicing in S3D? Directly from S3d, Repetier host / Server, Pronterface?

One last thing, when you say your printing at 100mm/s, what speed is that referring to: Overall, infill wall?
    Last edited by mjf55; 09-29-2017 at 09:54 AM.