Close

Hybrid View

So, despite my issues I popped in the sd card and tried printing the test file on the card as a dry run (no filament). I unbolted the z-axis threaded nuts so the threaded rods are rotating freely with the steppers (no resistance whatsoever). I initiated the test print. It auto homed the X and Y no problem, but then got hung up with homing the Z-axis. When I hit the limit switch for the Z-axis... it began printing. The Z-axis steppers were firm in place and the X and Y were going at it no problem. I even noticed that the extruder stepper was working! I don't get it. Maybe there isnt anything wrong with the extruder, even though it wouldnt turn manually with the know in settings. The bed heated up nicely and so di the nozzle.

The Z-axis will not move though. Any help would be appreciated.

I checked the voltages across the current driver pots and all were 0.84v. I have the LSEE 3D V1 mainboard. I connected the Y-axis stepper to one of the sets of Z-axis pins and the y stepper began doing the same thing. Has to be something with the board. I also noticed that theres 5v and a 12v LEDs on the board... the 5v LED is lit.