Prints just fine with a single nozzle. Now I'd like to get UBL working to make things even better but I keep having issues.

It attempted to probe off the plate...

To get my Z probe settings I placed a small amount of grease on each nozzle and the tip of the probe. I then pressed that into a piece of paper and using a straight edge drew the lines. Using those lines I found that my probe is 50mm to the left of my main extruder and the 25mm to the left of my second one (so they are separated by 25 also convinently enough). It was also measured to be exactly 5mm behind the extruders.

Code:
#define X_PROBE_OFFSET_FROM_EXTRUDER 50  // X offset: -left  +right  [of the nozzle]
#define Y_PROBE_OFFSET_FROM_EXTRUDER -5  // Y offset: -front +behind [the nozzle]
#define Z_PROBE_OFFSET_FROM_EXTRUDER -0.65   // Z offset: -below +above  [the nozzle]
So after that I had to make the points look like this to get the sketch to compile and upload to the printer.

Code:
  //===========================================================================
  //========================= Unified Bed Leveling ============================
  //===========================================================================

#define UBL_MESH_INSET 1          // Mesh inset margin on print area
  #define GRID_MAX_POINTS_X 10      // Don't use more than 15 points per axis, implementation limited.
  #define GRID_MAX_POINTS_Y GRID_MAX_POINTS_X
  #define UBL_PROBE_PT_1_X 60       // These set the probe locations for when UBL does a 3-Point leveling
  #define UBL_PROBE_PT_1_Y 200      // of the mesh.
  #define UBL_PROBE_PT_2_X 60
  #define UBL_PROBE_PT_2_Y 20
  #define UBL_PROBE_PT_3_X 200
  #define UBL_PROBE_PT_3_Y 20
  #define UBL_G26_MESH_EDITING    // Enable G26 mesh editing

#elif ENABLED(MESH_BED_LEVELING)

Any help in this department would be greatly appreciated.