Well I definitely just archived that post to my computer. So much useful information there! Thank you! I am running similar specs to you it would seem. The printer came with kapton tape adhered and I haven't been having any real issues with sticking on the first layer. The one print I had issue with I used a raft on. I have a fan on the carriage that blows directly on the extruder head just like in the flashforge creator pro and others. It points to only the left extruder though so I have been using that one exclusively until I can print a duct to allow cooling for both nozzles. I had heard somebody mention there is a way to adjust the top few layers of a print in s3d to ensure enough plastic is extruded to cover the top and prevent any gaps from appearing... any idea what that is or how to accomplish it? I feel like I'm missing something here as to why my prints are not fully enclosed on the top yet. When I run calibrations it seems to be printing too wide at 1 and the calculations say i should be at roughly .88 but .95 still leaves little open seams on the top layer or two.