Quote Originally Posted by jeffmorris View Post
I think that the Tevo Black Widow is better but the assembly manual isn't clear enough. A few pages are little bit blurry.
The manual is not very useful. There is a facebook group that is very good. It contains an assembly document that covers a lot of the odd things you can run in to as well as links to assembly videos that are very good. If assembly is your only concern, don't worry about that.

They do seem to be having some quality issues lately. For the cost, it is still a good kit, as the design is good, but you have to be prepared to replace some parts, or wait several weeks for replacements to arrive from China via slow boat. I will say that Tevo is good about supporting the product. I just did not want to wait three to six weeks to get replacement parts that may or may not be good, so I went ahead and bought Open Builds replacement wheels that I know will be high quality.

Outside of the power required for a heatbed, that Pegasus kit looks quite good. It appears to have a genuine E3D hot end. If its the V6 that's really good.

I would ask them about the heatbed and if it will reach 110C.