Hey folks,

I picked up a brand new Turnigy Fabrikator Printer (not the mini) at an auction I go to often. Got it for an awesome price and figured it give it a go. I brought it home and assembled it without problem. Super fun little machine. One thing I realized very quickly is that there is hardly any info out there on them. HobbyKing supplied them a little while back and made a video series about them, but thats about it. Turnigy doesn't even appear to sell parts anymore. After a few successful small prints, I ran into some technical difficulties right after the printer warmed up in preparation for a print. As soon as it heated up the digital display went blank, as if the contrast had been maxed out, but I didn't touch anything.

I would love to see if I can get the thing fixed, and if not, I guess ill be trying to sell it for parts. Its been a lot of fun up to this point so it'd be a shame to throw in the towel. Also, I have very basic knowledge about the topic, so if anyone has any advice, explain it to me like i'm 5.

Thanks a million.

First pic is when it was first built and working fine, last one is the error im getting on the display
IMG_2989.jpgIMG_3155.JPGIMG_3154.JPG
I dont know why the last two are flipped.