Close

Hybrid View

Technologist
    Worth printing from USB and seeing if it works. I doubt it will TBH.

You should however be able to connect to the machine and view the control panel. This will tell you if it's a display fault - or the main board. If you cannot connect, suspect the main board, but check you have the correct drivers etc. for the printer first.

Thanks for the suggestion. I was able to hook it up to my computer, and the display turned on just fine 100% readable. Strangely enough, when i turn the printer on as well, the screens contrast becomes overexposed and difficult to read, but if I look at the screen from a high angle I can barely read it enough to get the printer to heat up and operate as normal. I tried printing, but it wasn't recognizing my SD card, so im going to have to see if I can find a new SD card. I dont know how to print from my computer, it seems that this printer isnt sold anywhere anymore and I cant find any drivers, or maybe I just dont know what program to download to print from because I didnt see a print option form Cura. The display when hooked into my computer is showing an error: MINTEMP. Not sure what that means. Ill post a picture.
    IMG_3204.JPG