Close

Hybrid View

Technologist
    The good news is that virtually all these machines use a similar driver board - and usually the display as well. Therefore, it will undoubtedly be fixable!

First things first. Check all the wiring first. Make sure the power supply connections are nice and tight and also check you are getting the correct voltage - normally 24V.

See if there is a reset button. If so, try a good 3 second press - or press it while powering on. Depending upon the board, this will do a factory reset - or at least a software reset.

Try a different print file, as this could have an error. What software are you using to slice your models with?

Quote Originally Posted by noiseboy72 View Post
    The good news is that virtually all these machines use a similar driver board - and usually the display as well. Therefore, it will undoubtedly be fixable!

First things first. Check all the wiring first. Make sure the power supply connections are nice and tight and also check you are getting the correct voltage - normally 24V.

See if there is a reset button. If so, try a good 3 second press - or press it while powering on. Depending upon the board, this will do a factory reset - or at least a software reset.

Try a different print file, as this could have an error. What software are you using to slice your models with?
    Thanks. Ill try those reset procedures when I get home. I checked the wiring and everything seems to be in order. I previously tried holding down the reset button while the machine was on, but not while turning the machine on. I dont have the machine hooked up to my computer, ive been uploading models via SD card, so with the display not working I cant try to print another model. Ive been using Cura for slicing.