Close

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Strooder View Post
    Hi,

Based on the Kickstarter being successful we will be immediatly working on a winder AND a grinding mechanism as accessories for the Strooder. I hope this clears things up for you!
    Any chance if this would be a achievement/milestone like we seen with other products in the past?

For example * dollars have been achieved, if you donate * dollars more you will get a winder addon or/and grinding mechanism.

Due i personaly wouldnt realy buy a filament maker without a winder tbh ^^
    After that the strooder looks great and compact, alot better than others i've seen so far wich are most of the time homebrew :P

Quote Originally Posted by DrLuigi View Post
    Any chance if this would be a achievement/milestone like we seen with other products in the past?

For example * dollars have been achieved, if you donate * dollars more you will get a winder addon or/and grinding mechanism.

After that the strooder looks great and compact, alot better than others i've seen so far wich are most of the time homebrew :P
    I'm not sure but my head might be in the same place. The whole reason I think the Strooder is cool is because I have so many failed prints where I would like to throw the plastic I spent into the grinder and have it make me some new filament.

Technician
    Follow Strooder On Twitter Add Strooder on Facebook Add Strooder on Google+
    Quote Originally Posted by DrLuigi View Post

This is a great suggestion that we can add to our milestones and we are taking it into discussions as we speak!

Thank you

Engineer-in-Training MysteryAlabaster's Avatar
    Follow MysteryAlabaster On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Strooder View Post
    This is a great suggestion that we can add to our milestones and we are taking it into discussions as we speak!
    When you decide the milestones, take into consideration the fact that there are people, like me, who probably won't back you until the grinder and winder are guaranteed.

We've just had all too many failures on the developers part in the past to be able to trust these kinds of KickStarters...

Technician
    Follow Strooder On Twitter Add Strooder on Facebook Add Strooder on Google+
    Quote Originally Posted by MysteryAlabaster View Post
    I'm sure there are people here who would love to help you make translations, or even be your beta tester.

Personally, if there was promise of a grinder/winder, I would pay big to be your tester. If only to just have the unit to use.
    It should be really easy to find someone locally to test for you.
    Within the next week we are meeting with a big contender in the 3D printer market who we are taking Strooder to be showcased and tested.
    We are also going to be locally beta testing and potentially opening up beta to the interested world. We will certainly invite you to be one of the first if this is the case.

Quote Originally Posted by MysteryAlabaster View Post
    When you decide the milestones, take into consideration the fact that there are people, like me, who probably won't back you until the grinder and winder are guaranteed.

We've just had all too many failures on the developers part in the past to be able to trust these kinds of KickStarters...
    It's one of the first things we discussed when in talks about a winder and grinder being offered as a milestone.
    It has been difficult deciding what the best option is, but we feel you will be happy with the outcome which will be seen during the Kickstarer launch