Close

Hybrid View

Engineer-in-Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxy View Post
    And just so you know... The Configuration.h file from the UBL branch is different than the default Configuration.h file from the RC-7 and RCBugFix branch.

The reason they are different is UBL is considered a 'Development' branch. The Configuration.h file in the UBL code is very literally my Configuration.h file. I know it works (at least on my hardware). And the theory is, if a user starts with that file and makes the minimum number of changes to accommodate their machine, they have the best chance of the code base still working for them.

It may be time to go back to the standard and default Configuration.h file in the UBL code. Things pretty much work. (at least on Cartesian Printers. Delta's still have not been brought up on that code base yet.)
    Roxy, I have a silly question for you. My Printers are now running the RC8 Marlin 1.1 RCbugfix, from Dec 2016.

I see the #define bltouch, do I just have to uncomment that and update the spacing from the nozzle? Or do I also have to play with my starting G-Code as long as uncomment the BL Touch?
    Last edited by BLKKROW; 01-21-2017 at 11:17 PM.