Hello,

A few weeks ago I upgraded my 8" I3V to a 10" Pegasus, and so far it's been going fairly ok(with the exception of a stepper and a lcd going bad). I have the older stepper motors from when the I3V's (you know the one's you can cook eggs on) first came out, and the other day one of them died on me(extruder Stepper). I have had good luck with the Kysan 1124050 steppers on other 3d printer builds in the past and was thinking about changing the rest of the steppers over to them. I figured might as well upgrade the firmware while i'm at it. I know at one point it was a pain to upgrade firmware because of a different pins.h or something like that, but also looking at configuration.h I see :
#define DEFAULT_AXIS_STEPS_PER_UNIT {80.19,80.19,800,102.3}

I have the acme lead screw upgrade for the z axis as well as using Colin's Pegasus extruder. I thought that setting for x and y steppers would be 80 and not 80.19, or is that specific to the stepper motor that's being used?

Also has anyone else been successful in upgrading their firmware to the most recent one? I am wondering what other changes I would need to do or maybe there's isn't a way atm?

Thanks