Close

Hybrid View

Well, It took an hour after I got home from work, But I think I solved it. My original config was to do the abl at the extended 155 servo number. Also turn off power to servo 300 Ms. After fussing around with it, I began to think that the servo was "overshooting the 155 mark by about 3 degrees. I said "to hell with the jitter, I don't care. I disabled the servo off command so there would be power to the servo all the time. I tried again and (with the jitter) it was still overshooting. I began to realize that maybe it's not overshooting, maybe that wrong angle is actually 155. So I changed it to 153, And ran 4 g29 commands. The servo jitters ever so slightly, but it is holding the correct position throughout the abl.

doing a test print now and it is looking great so far.

I want to thank everyone who help chime in on this. It took me in directions that I did not think about. If the print turns out nice, I'll post a picture.

This is a great forum (Makerfarm)...I hope more and more people join. Colin has a great product!

Charlie

Update....I printed an r2 cookie cutter. The ABL worked perfectly, and the print came out absolutely perfect. Being a cookie cutter, printed at a medium definition...nothing special.
    Last edited by Youngjedi; 08-18-2016 at 04:52 AM.