Hi RobH2 and gmay3,

First up I should say this was a very quick project. The problem was a wife complaining of the ABS smell after the first couple of prints. So a quick trip to the local hardware with some measurements and this was the easiest and quickest solution.
The only prints I did before the box was a spare extruder so I cant really see a huge difference. I still see warping with bigger prints from time to time.
I haven't been bothered to measure the temperature in the box, but im guessing it is sitting aroud the 40C mark during longer prints. I will get around to measuring it one day. I did have to upgrade the fan as a normal computer fan didn't clear the fumes well enough. The new fan works wel but is very noisey so may have to look into another solution.

The top is also covered in acrylic to seal it in. The only gaps are around the top and bottom of the front door. These are caused by the space the drawer rails being attached to the front of the cabinet. I want to seal in the bottom gap better to minimize airflow over the print area.
The cabinet came with feet/stands which leave enough room under the cabinet for me to hide the ATX power supply. Ive also just mounted a fan speed controller under there and last night printed a switch pannel to make it easier to turn things on and off (printer, LEDs, fans etc)
I will try and post some more prints tonight after work.

Cheers
HSV