Close

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by OVersliders View Post
    Lmk if you are interested in the cable track mounting piece, I will gladly share my STL for that.
    Yes please. Also if you have the original CAD file, it would be great.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by jackal24 View Post
    Yes please. Also if you have the original CAD file, it would be great.

Thanks.
    I will post that later today.
    I have to make a revision to it to allow the allen key to go through freely to tighten the screw on the bearing carrier.

I had asked Collin originally if the extruder would be able to do all the filament I use and he assured me I wouldn't run into any issues.
    I'm not going to lie but I'm a bit frustrated with the printer so far. It's been built for two weeks and I still haven't been able to print something successfully.
    I ordered an induction proximity switch to do an auto bed leveling system.
    I am also considering ordering two Titan extruders and just custom make a mount for them.
    I really need this thing to be bulletproof so I can get rid of my Da Vinci 1.0

Engineer-in-Training
    Quote Originally Posted by OVersliders View Post
    I will post that later today.

I had asked Collin originally if the extruder would be able to do all the filament I use and he assured me I wouldn't run into any issues.
    I'm not going to lie but I'm a bit frustrated with the printer so far. It's been built for two weeks and I still haven't been able to print something successfully.
    I ordered an induction proximity switch to do an auto bed leveling system.
    I am also considering ordering two Titan extruders and just custom make a mount for them.
    I really need this thing to be bulletproof so I can get rid of my Da Vinci 1.0
    Hi

Are you still having trouble getting the printer to print? If so, what sort of issues are you having?

Bob