Close

Hybrid View

Yeah I agree with awerby, there's no way to compare what exist to what doesn't. But I am very happy with my Form 1. The Solidator is the kickstarter printer which I have the most interest in right now, but I couldn't afford anything now either way anyway.
    @jimc, no-one I know of has had any success with Madesolid resin in their Form 1 yet, I have experimented with B9 Cherry mixed with Formlabs but with very limited success. But with the rate at which all these things are coming to market I'm sure there will be even more options soon.

Of course no one can finally judge a machine which is not available for the end user at this time. But we have the specs, the history of the companies and of course pictures! Especially the pictures open the doors for a wide discussion. Are the shown prints of the Form 1 fair or did FSL3D "forget" to optimize the prints? Are the presented objects representative of the overall printing quality?

I don't own a Form 1 and therefore cannot contribute to this discussion as much as I would like. Nevertheless I think this thread might become a good starting point for the uninformed customer trying to figure out what to buy.