I just bought one of these without reading all this first ... put it together.
Seems problems with plastic separating are solved, all fit together well and strongly.
I do have the new "pro" version with metal spider and all metal for moving parts.
Printed PLA no problem after I remembered to change power supply switch from 220 to 110 v.
The is my first try with Kossel Delta printer, and seems to be working OK if I follow setup procedures closely, but I am having problems getting ABS to stick to heated glass with hairspray, mostly so far seems to be issue with keeping the tight clearance needed for first layer, although could also be my cold garage ....
This is my 3rd 3d printer, and in general quality of kit and instructions are very good, but not yet sure Auto Bed Leveling is going to work well as spring is a bit stiff to work with the mechanical limit switch, so I plan to change this to optical switch later this week.
All in all, I think this can now be recommended as a reasonable priced good set of parts and instructions.
I ordered mine direct, paid $100 for DHL and had it in hand in less than one week.