Close

Hybrid View

It is at the very end of the Configuration.h file. You are looking for these lines:

Code:
    #define SERVO_ENDSTOPS {-1, -1, 0} // Servo index for X, Y, Z. Disable with -1
    #define SERVO_ENDSTOP_ANGLES {0,0, 0,0, 160, 0} // X,Y,Z Axis Extend and Retract angles

Quote Originally Posted by Roxy View Post
    It is at the very end of the Configuration.h file. You are looking for these lines:

Code:
    #define SERVO_ENDSTOPS {-1, -1, 0} // Servo index for X, Y, Z. Disable with -1
    #define SERVO_ENDSTOP_ANGLES {0,0, 0,0, 160, 0} // X,Y,Z Axis Extend and Retract angles
    Roxy, first off, thank you....
    How can i get to it? Can i get to the live, running config via usb? do I need a config.h file somewhere to upload? if so, then any config.h file i have may not be the right one... im paranoid of overwriting all my stuff haha
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dunginhawk View Post
    Roxy, first off, thank you....
    How can i get to it? Can i get to the live, running config via usb? do I need a config.h file somewhere to upload? if so, then any config.h file i have may not be the right one... im paranoid of overwriting all my stuff haha
    thanks
    Well... Always keep a safe copy of your stuff in another directory! Never modify the only copy of your stuff!

But .h files and .cpp files are source code. They need to be compiled (and uploaded) to your board as firmware. So.... Make a copy of your source so you are not modifying the original. Make changes to the angles for the Z Probe. (The last 2 numbers in that line). Pull the project into Arduino and compile it. If it compiles clean, upload it to your board. Reset your board and see if the servo angles are correct. If not... Go back and modify the angles in the last 2 numbers in that line and repeat...