Close

Page 327 of 341 FirstFirst ... 227277317325326327328329337 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,270 of 4110

Hybrid View

Super Moderator
    Add jfkansas on Thingiverse
    Yes, it has always had the 2 wider back mounts. A potential customer suggested having the 2 front ones added in case someone didn't want to use the wider mounting. It was an easy add and didn't cost any additional so I put them on there.

Technician
    <- Here is that potential customer with that suggestion! And what a weird coincidence, I haven't checked this forum in months... tried a print last night, and saw my bed wiggle back and forth throughout the print. So i am back here again to see if there has been any talk about z-axis and bed improvements.

People, listen to me, if jfkansas's product does even half of what he claims it does, go run and buy it! Your print quality should increase dramatically! The stock Z-axis and bed is unstable, and can't even resist the lateral forces of 0.4mm of molten plastic being squeezed onto the build plate, without moving.

jfkansas, really glad to see your launch of what looks like a professionally improved version. Glad you opted for the 12 mm shafts as well!!
    Last edited by caall99; 02-14-2017 at 03:07 PM.

Super Moderator
    Thanks, did you ever get yours installed? lol

Technician
    Still waiting for that "developer" edition from you

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by caall99 View Post
    Still waiting for that "developer" edition from you
    Ahh, I got my guys mixed up. Another guy with a user name beginning with C ordered one. lol

Send me a PM if you are interested still.

Hey. So I am looking to purchase either the X-One or Tech-I.

Is this a dumb question for asking which one to buy? lol.

Thanks for any answers or feedback.

Super Moderator
    Not a dumb question. Ask yourself what is your "real" budget. The Tech-1 adds a little complexity with the second extruder but gives you that little bit more flexibility and a little more build area. The X-one is less expensive and is a tank. Mine prints PLA models day in and day out. If I need ten items I put them on the SD card and keep printing one after another.
    It can do ABS and is fairly easy to enclose.
    They are both good so I think cost may be one of the main factors in deciding.

I've kind of skimmed through the 300+ pages, but I haven't found this, so I'm hoping someone will confirm for me.

I've got a Qidi Tech 1 on the way. I've heard a lot about getting the Swiss all-metal hotend kit. Which one do I need? I've seen a MK10 and some others, but they don't really specify and I'm not sure what to look for.

Super Moderator
    The only problem with getting the MicroSwiss conversions for the QIDI is the thermal tubes don't fit very well in the Cooling bar. The tubes on the Qidi are just a little bigger, so the Microswiss fit very loosey and this affects the effectiveness of the cooling bar. A lot use a mount I make to install the Microswiss hot ends, just know that you can't put your stock ones back in with it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynza View Post
    I've kind of skimmed through the 300+ pages, but I haven't found this, so I'm hoping someone will confirm for me.

I've got a Qidi Tech 1 on the way. I've heard a lot about getting the Swiss all-metal hotend kit. Which one do I need? I've seen a MK10 and some others, but they don't really specify and I'm not sure what to look for.

Awesome, thank you! I'll probably hold off for now. I had a previous 3d printer that's got broken and unreplaceable parts, so I have a whole lot of PLA filament left over that I can use. I shouldn't need the all-metal hotend for a while, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by jfkansas View Post
    The only problem with getting the MicroSwiss conversions for the QIDI is the thermal tubes don't fit very well in the Cooling bar. The tubes on the Qidi are just a little bigger, so the Microswiss fit very loosey and this affects the effectiveness of the cooling bar. A lot use a mount I make to install the Microswiss hot ends, just know that you can't put your stock ones back in with it though.

Page 327 of 341 FirstFirst ... 227277317325326327328329337 ... LastLast