Close

Page 301 of 341 FirstFirst ... 201251291299300301302303311 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,010 of 4110

Hybrid View

Engineer
    Quote Originally Posted by wirlybird View Post
    Check out this place -
    http://blueprinted.co/
    I have seen a few prints in their translucent and it is really nice - cool looking colors. Asking about shipping to the US but probably cost prohibitive.
    Did you see the section in their wiki that discussed preserving and restoring filaments? Maybe there is a way to fix that sizzling filament.

Super Moderator
    No, didn't see that.

Super Moderator
    Anyone know off hand what the draw is on the QIDI printer? Not near mine to look at the power supply specs and need to stop to buy some electrical stuff before getting home. Trying to save a trip!!
    Last edited by wirlybird; 10-27-2016 at 06:27 AM.

Engineer
    Anyone know off hand what the draw is on the QIDI printer? Not near mine to look at the power supply specs and need to stop to buy some electrical stuff before getting home. Trying to save a trip!!
    Their certification paperwork says 300W. I've not measured it, but that sounds like a good max number.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveB View Post
    Their certification paperwork says 300W. I've not measured it, but that sounds like a good max number.

That will work, thanks.

Super Moderator
    First test of using glue stick on glass for ABS and the verdict is a big success. Been using hair spray and PLA is fine but mixed with ABS. The 10 hour print didn't lift or curl. Very pleased and hope it isn't just a fluke!! More tests today on a couple ABS woodworking gauges that take up most of the build plate.
    Also PEI sheets coming today to try out after hearing mostly good things about them with ABS. We will see.

On another note, Makergeeks has been absolutely silent on my now 3 bad rolls of filament and many emails for help. Not a word from them. My last order of five rolls came and none were vacuum sealed, looked like they were just put in bags but no vacuum pulled. I was going to order some raptor to try but now I don't think I will use them again.

Super Moderator
    I have stepper motors with the following numbers on the back. Anyone know if there is a difference in them?
    42hb34f08ab-06
    42hb34f08ab-14

Super Moderator
    Installing the Flexion's on one of the FFCP's. Fingers crossed for good results.

[IMG][/IMG]

I am looking forward to your results with these.
    What is the first filament you are going to try with them?

Installing the Flexion's on one of the FFCP's. Fingers crossed for good results.

[IMG][/IMG]

Super Moderator
    I am, running Hatchbox blue PLA, love this blue!
    These things are a challenge with PLA.

Page 301 of 341 FirstFirst ... 201251291299300301302303311 ... LastLast