Close

Page 293 of 341 FirstFirst ... 193243283291292293294295303 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,930 of 4110

Hybrid View

Cool.
    I will see about doing one.

My OctoPi is toast. That update that I cannot ID has broken its functionality.
    All I remember seeing it is said something about it fixing file names. For some reason since this update it pauses and kills prints every time from OctoPi. If I do SD card it works. I have even created a brand new OctoPi image and set it up. Same dam errors.
    Says waiting to unpause from LCD I click resume on LCD panel it starts and does it again a couple mins later. Print gets ruined and it never finishes.
    I am no pleased to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by wirlybird View Post
    It's just an item from Thiniverse, "elliptical gear". It spins pretty cool.
    Editor in Chief
    Bitsonline

Tips Appreciated But Not Expected
    BTC: 16wxHvKd3oU6SVjv6FrenqhkvRmc8t7sPy
    DASH: XqyaWxH896j9YeV1M35Gzb5gmRPmPbNDGq

Engineer
    Well, that was a rather dull interlude. Hope everything stays up.

Technician
    So, to get my plugged throat fixed I had to (eventually) take a hex wrench, heat it up with a lighter, and jam it through.

Whee!

So, hopefully I'm back in business. Can anyone suggest a decent clip system/object to hold the damned door open for me? The first one I made just snapped. And I didn't like it much anyway.

Engineer
    Quote Originally Posted by Merijeek View Post
    So, to get my plugged throat fixed I had to (eventually) take a hex wrench, heat it up with a lighter, and jam it through.

Whee!

So, hopefully I'm back in business. Can anyone suggest a decent clip system/object to hold the damned door open for me? The first one I made just snapped. And I didn't like it much anyway.

http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1697406

I use that hinge set too. Really nice when I'm going from ABS to PLA.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveB View Post
    Editor in Chief
    Bitsonline

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveB View Post
    Great hinges.

Glad you got it cleared.
    This is the door clip I use.
    http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1667238

Whee!

Editor in Chief
    Bitsonline

Technician
    Can anyone suggest a decent clip system/object to hold the damned door open for me? The first one I made just snapped. And I didn't like it much anyway.
    I took the advice of someone else on this thread and simply tightened the middle tension screws on the hinges to keep mine up. Works great.
    Code:

Tighten
        |
        V   
    |   O   |
    | |   | |
    |O     O| 

Engineer-in-Training

Whee!

Here is my door clips....super simple but work like a champ.

For cleaning PTFE tubes I would suggest getting the proper sized drill bit. The issue with using a hex-wrench is that it is different shape than the tube, you could potentialy deform the tube by cleaning it like that.
    A drill bit is round like the tubes interior is supposed to be. Not to mention a brill bit is designed to remove material from a hole, the channels in the bit will help alot to that end.

Technician
    Oh, by that point the PTFE tube had been removed and I still had plastic coming down from the metal throat and into the hot end.

I just didn't want to drill and end up scratching up the insides of the metal and thereby make things even worse.

Page 293 of 341 FirstFirst ... 193243283291292293294295303 ... LastLast