Close

Page 206 of 341 FirstFirst ... 106156196204205206207208216256306 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 4110

Hybrid View

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAlchemist View Post
    ABS or Nylon but Nylon wants temps beyond what the Qidi can do so go ABS.

Sounds good. What is the max temp the QIDI can reliably maintain? Anyone found out yet?!!

Quote Originally Posted by wirlybird View Post
    Sounds good. What is the max temp the QIDI can reliably maintain? Anyone found out yet?!!
    No more than 250c and because of how wildly it swings (this is a Sailfish issue) I would say 245-247c. The issue is the PTFE tube runs all the way down to the orifice of the hotend.

Engineer-in-Training
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAlchemist View Post
    No more than 250c and because of how wildly it swings (this is a Sailfish issue) I would say 245-247c. The issue is the PTFE tube runs all the way down to the orifice of the hotend.
    Well that's just not accurate....

Have done 2 prints (both 3.5hrs each) totaling 7hrs or so at 256c. Have done a 2hr print at 262c.
    The ONLY thing that happened during all those prints is extra wear-n-tear on the PTFE tube.

Also, PetG would be another good option for this application.

Super Moderator
    I may have asked this before but forget.

In simplify3D what setting do you use for extrusion width? Auto or Manual and if manual what width for standard 1.75 PLA or ABS?

Super Moderator
    MG Crystal Red printed at 190. this is untouched straight off the printer.

[IMG][/IMG]

Engineer
    Quote Originally Posted by wirlybird View Post
    MG Crystal Red printed at 190. this is untouched straight off the printer.
    That's a good looking print W. Here is a pix of what I got at 230C/60C. It is a glass plate cooling rack, tweaked the size of the gaps a bit to support 1/4" glass w/ the Maghold steel sheet attached.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveB View Post
    That's a good looking print W. Here is a pix of what I got at 230C/60C. It is a glass plate cooling rack, tweaked the size of the gaps a bit to support 1/4" glass w/ the Maghold steel sheet attached.

Looks good.

I posted the very first message in this thread/forum one year ago. I just wanted to say that I still have my printer. I use it regularly and am still very pleased with it. After a couple of minor issues which were fixed (Qidi folks sent replacement parts very quickly), I have had no problems.
    I noted that for a while I couldn't find them on Amazon (where I made my initial purchase) but looks like that is no longer the case. I was impressed to see that this thread has grown to nearly 2500 posts and lots of users. Thanks to those who have provided information and experiences about these printers!

Add cncartist on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by marcnaz View Post
    I posted the very first message in this thread/forum one year ago. I just wanted to say that I still have my printer. I use it regularly and am still very pleased with it. After a couple of minor issues which were fixed (Qidi folks sent replacement parts very quickly), I have had no problems.
    I noted that for a while I couldn't find them on Amazon (where I made my initial purchase) but looks like that is no longer the case. I was impressed to see that this thread has grown to nearly 2500 posts and lots of users. Thanks to those who have provided information and experiences about these printers!
    Very nice and thanks for returning! The thread has grown quite a bit and gathered a ton of posts, lots of great information here.

Engineer
    I've been noticing the variety of nozzle sizes available on Amazon under BIQU's store front. They had SS MK10 sizes from .2 thru .5 but only in qty 5 each. I didn't really want 5 of anything without trying it first. So I wrote them an email suggesting they provide an item with 1x .2mm, 1x .3mm, 2x .4mm, and 1x .5mm. for the same qty 5 price of $13. They wrote back in a few hours and said they would add the listing today. An hour later I received a second email from them with the amazon item listing number: www.amazon.com/dp/B01IUP983Q I've ordered one of the sets. Shipping is "almost immediate" but transit time via China Post is estimated at 3-4 weeks.

Page 206 of 341 FirstFirst ... 106156196204205206207208216256306 ... LastLast