When I do ABS (and PLA, it works well for both) I've used an ABS slurry. Very thin, mostly acetone, and I roll it on with a metal rod or a wooden shishkebab stick. Let it dry while the glass is cool, and it should be alright. I use white ABS leftovers and keep it in a jar. Looks like thin milk.

I got a new glass plate yesterday to replace one that broke. I put it on and tried printing PLA to it. It just stuck. I added nothing to the plate. It was pretty entertaining. I've since added a thin slurry coating to it, though, after some larger prints popped off early.

That being said, you might check:

1. Your level. I find if anything's out of whack, that sometimes helps. If you're not level in the spots that need to be, it can mean your initial layer isn't going down clean and then there's less to hold it.

2. Add a skirt. 1 layer, 10 lines. It'll help to hold it down, at least for the first couple layers.

3. Try turning your bed temp down. Sounds weird, but I was printing ABS at 90C and it was working just fine.

4. Make sure the cooling fan isn't coming on at some odd time. You can turn it on or off manually on the printer's settings, or within the software if you're using one that allows it. You shouldn't need the cooling fan on at all for ABS.

5. Check Lefty or Righty, depending on which extruder you're using. I had a hell of a time printing with Righty, with Lefty basically knocking the entire print/glass off the bed once the print got to a certain height. This can also come from uneven leveling of the bed. If it's getting knocked off at the same spot each time, this or something similar might be the culprit.

6. Slow it down. If you can set your layer speeds, set the first couple of layers to 50%. You could also try turning down your overall print speed and see if it helps.

I hope it helps. This is all stuff I've had issues with in the last month or so, and I'm hardly an expert.