Close

Hybrid View

Thanks. I will look into it. As long as I can get the drivers I am home free- right now it's just showing up in my device list as "unknown USB device." Is that always going to be the case? I really hope not. I use Simplify 3D for most of my printing. I just need the computer and the printer to be able to talk to one another.

Super Moderator
    All the driver does is create a port. So once the driver is installed you will need to determine what port the printer picks up when plugged in and then tell S3D what port to use. The printer will not show up itself.

Using S3D you can still print via SD card. I used to use USB but after time found I was using the SD cards more often. Especially after communication issues killed some long running prints.

Quote Originally Posted by Giandroid View Post
    Thanks. I will look into it. As long as I can get the drivers I am home free- right now it's just showing up in my device list as "unknown USB device." Is that always going to be the case? I really hope not. I use Simplify 3D for most of my printing. I just need the computer and the printer to be able to talk to one another.