Quote Originally Posted by jfkansas View Post
Gotta be careful suggesting hair spray in general. Most don't work as well as the good ol AquaNet purple can. Some don't work at all. It is safer to stay with the Aqua net.

I've never had any luck with AquaNet on glass with bigger parts. Small parts it is ok. And on very long prints like 6-10 hours the failure rate of Aquanet is much higher than Slurry.

I have found that wiping the glass with Aquanet as a "cleaner" then using slurry on top of that prepped surface gives the maximum hold you will find.

Be careful with glass plates and the thicknesses. I have several glass plates and some are off by .1mm or so and that is what we adjust the nozzle gap to. So in theory just switching out plates would work, just make sure you pair up glass from the same batches and verify they are the exact same thickness.
payment-system.JPG

The product that I posted a link to does work very well and it's not flammable and doesn't stink. I printed this in two pieces this weekend. Total build time was 23 hours and some change. No warping or lifting.

I do agree on the glass thickness from different runs. McMaster has been pretty consistent but I am not sure how big their buys are.