!! 32 to 50 open rolls !! Holy cow W, what are you doing there? I've been really pleased with the platform upgrade from JFK, which mod are you getting?

I've not measured the MG filament diameter here, but I seem not to have any issues with whatever it actually is. I really like the way the MG Raptor PLA prints, and I would love to have an alternative supplier for a similar material. The Raptor stuff is also FDA food and dishwasher safe, and is extremely strong. The eSun PLA+ website does not include any claims of food or dishwasher safe, or high-temp etc., although it does state that PLA+ is "10x tougher" than PLA.

Of all the stuff I've seen so far, the closest I have found to the Raptor PLA is the Proto Pasta HTPLA v3. I have not tried it, but the written descriptions sound very similar, albeit lacking the food and dishwasher safe certifications. Unfortunately at this point the price and color choices are very poor for the Proto Pasta HTPLA v3 material. Here is a link for some info / pricing etc.
https://www.amazon.com/Proto-Pasta-T.../dp/B0727M59L6

Here is some text re. annealing. (There is more on the mfg website.): "Heat treating: PLA and HTPLA as printed, though both adequate performers in an office environment, have poor temperature stability, loosing significant stiffness at temperatures not much above 50C. Different than standard PLA, HTPLA is designed to survive heat treating for higher temperature stability in a no/minimal load condition to near melting. That's an astonishing 3x+ improvement in thermal stability compared to standard PLA after a quick bake in the oven after printing. In as little as 5-10 minutes for small, thin parts and as much a few hours for massive parts, HTPLA v3 parts crystallize in an oven at 110C +/- 10C (200-250F) to become more stiff."