When it does the test line along the front to clear the extruder, is it printing that parallel to the front of the bed, or at an angle back (or forward)? If it's at an angle the answer is the print head bars going from side to side are not even on each side. Easy way to check is to turn the power off, take the top of the Dreamer off, and then manually slide the print head forward, and see if the bar is even with the plastic case at the top. Mine was out about 8mm on one side, and while it sound scarey the fix is easy - manually pull and push the appropriate sides to straighten it up (You cause the belts to skip, so you will hear a pop sound as you do it. There are a few video's on youtube showing how to do it

Now as for 110c for ABS, I totally disagree with Sebastian, and this is pretty good temperature area on the dreamer, especially if you have buildtak or a glass bed on it. I found any lower than 105 and I had adhesion issues, so 108 to 115, sometimes 120 for a few of the ABS filaments here seems to be the ideal point, but trial and error is the way to find the best spot for bed temp.