Close

Hybrid View

Technician
    Name: Tracy Pospeshil

Not long ago, in a galaxy not far away, a boy was born. Some say he was the chosen one. It was too soon to tell. As the boy grew he discovered a tale of heroism, betrayal, and an annoying amphibian creature that sounded strangely Jamaican. The incredible story included robots, large hair-covered creatures, and some of the coolest Cantinas you've never been to. The air in these cantinas was always heady the thick, so thick in fact that in one instance we think Han shot first, the next it appeared he did not. But I digress. This incredible tale proved to be formative for young Luke (yes, that's his actual name). He was enthralled by the force, and promised his parents he would never use this force for evil. As young Luke grew up, his drawings and school projects often centered around parts of these stories. Then one day he informed his mother and I that he had indeed finally gained use of the force, initially the powers were limited and short lived like his ability to “hear really, really good at night” and his uncanny ability to make his sister cry even though “I'm not even touching her. She must be sensing the force in me. She's on the dark side.”
    But as he grew, so did his handle on the force. His night hearing abilities morphed into an incredible ability; he could make his broccoli disappear right off his plate, though they'd always turn up in the washing machine on the next laundry day. Odd, that. He's 8 years old now and honing his abilities to fight evil and save the princess. While we know the light saber is the chosen weapon of the Jedi, I'm sure Luke would be far beyond thrilled to receive Han's blaster as a gift. I bet he'd be happy enough to actually eat his broccoli without using the force.

Thank you for your consideration,
    Master Tracy
    Last edited by DrBoost; 07-03-2015 at 08:32 AM.