Close

Threaded View

Engineer-in-Training
    Good question, but the answer may be simpler than you realize. The peachy really can print in any size reservoir. You could use a reservoir as small as a cup of water, or as large as a swimming pool. Here is a picture of my old setup:

You can see that the reservoirs are card storage boxes for baseball cards. You could use those, or a 2 liter bottle, or a laboratory beaker, or a bathtub, or any other thing that will contain water and has nominally straight sides. It can be cylindrical, rectangular, octagonal, whatever! That is one of the best things about the peachy printer. There is no upper limit or lower limit on print bed size. Very cool feature that you can't get with any other printer.

This is a pretty sophisticated thing, so don't feel bad if this doesn't quite answer your question. Soon, there will be a lot of backers who have the same questions, just as I did when I started researching the Peachy printer. So please ask if this is still not the info you were looking for!
    Last edited by Anuvin; 01-19-2016 at 12:58 PM.