Close

Problem with ReplicatorG Flashforge Creator dual is acting wierd all of a sudden

Hello people of the Printboard Community!

I am new to 3D printing. I got my Flashforge Creator Dual 3 weeks ago. I had my troubles in the beginning but with the help of this extraordinary Forum I've been able to get some good results after a few days of tinkering. Especially Goeff's fixed thread has been really helpful- Thanks a lot for that!

Since today I have a wierd Problem: When trying to build in ReplicatorG0400 The hotend and buildplate seem to heat up correctly but after that, the extruder just starts to do do straight diagonal movements from buildplatecorner to buildplatecorner. Only a drop of Filament is extracted once in a while when the Extruder moves from the front left corner back to the far right corner.. Also the build plate moves all the way up and all the way down in parallel with the X and Y-Axis movements.

I must have done some accidental changes but am unable to reconstruct what I have done. The last thing I did was trying to multiply an object via editing the slicing settings wich led to ReplicatorG hanging up. I reset the profiles to defaults after that. The multiplying settings where
    back to normal after that so every accidental change I might have done should be too.

Maybe it's a python Problem?

*//edit: I wiped replicator off the harddrive but after installing it again the settings are not back to default.
    I must have missed some files : / Also ReplicatorG still hangs up when trying to edit the slicing settings.

*//edit: After trying to reset all preferences, nothing happens when I try to execute ReplicatorG.exe
    I do not like this program :-D
    Last edited by mopswachtel; 06-11-2015 at 05:31 AM.

Yes that was my conclusion as well. I'm right on it. It's a pitty, I had a good thing going on with ReplicatorG. If only I could get back to the installation defaults :/
    Makerware is performing quiet well. But now I need to find the right adjustments again : /