@jfkansas

Awesome post. Thanks for the info.

I'm in a tizzy about your statement on the termination at the extruder. That is one reason I bought the Dreamer, was the termination there. Seemed to me to be easier to take the extruder off and work on it. I see what you mean about the temp problem, however there is no thermocoupler on the termination board, unless you mean the connection can gain resistance due to heat? (A little EE schooling here, so I understand that much...) Though I've learned the Creator extruder is actually quite a bit more simple than the Dreamer in many way. And the Dreamer termination board is not quite what I thought it would be. Oh well. Live and learn....

I'm also thinking the side fan could just go away. I have a lot more extruder clogging issues on the left side than I do the right. So I'm thinking the heating envelope is messed up with the fan being there.

I may just get a Creator wiring bundle from FlashForge and wire it from the main board up to the new extruder setup. Time will be my enemy there, as any pause in printing projects is hardly bearable these days, if you know what I mean