Close

Hybrid View

Add Geoff on Thingiverse
    Hi Guys,

I have raised this with Eddie some time ago, I also cannot see any images on the site either nor can I see images I am uploading. I'm not sure what's causing it as I don't have access to that part of the forum, but I'll see if we can get it fixed, it is becoming a bit frustrating when you read a thread and someone is describing a picture.. but you can't see the picture

I'll try and keep you posted.
    Hex3D - 3D Printing and Design http://www.hex3d.com

Add printbus on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    ...it is becoming a bit frustrating when you read a thread and someone is describing a picture.. but you can't see the picture
    What I find even more frustrating is all the threads from new users talking about how they tried and tried to upload images/attachments and the forum wouldn't accept them. What are these new users supposed to be told that encourages them to keep using the forum?

As I said over a year ago on a prior round of server/attachment issues, users should at least be told whether the situation is permanent or not.

EDITS FOLLOW:
    If the inability to upload new images and attachments is permanent, the FAQ page needs to be updated to correct misleading information on how to upload stuff.
    Last edited by printbus; 09-12-2016 at 03:30 PM. Reason: removed laughable statements about clear.gif