Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    LOL thanks for the humor Mjolinor.

Engineer-in-Training
    I found the comment a little un-called for myself. What you will need to know about 3d printing is that it is a DIY hobby. Most of the people that run them spend almost as much time working on them as they do printing on them. The printers are realtivley simple devices. They are just full of small parts and you are working in tight spaces. You bought a good printer and hopefully this will be a place for you to come and not be afraid to ask questions. The only dumb ones are the ones you don't ask.

Thank you Todd-67, to me that was like the manager saying "If you don't like it you can shop elsewhere" after you start to walk away from complaining about something. I wasn't complaining. I reported I got it working. There was no need for it. If they look, they can see I'm new in my posts. I read that manual 3 Times from front to back each day waiting for that printer.

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    lol - ah the over sensitivity of americans.
    No insult intended. But pre-heat and filament load are not hidden, preheat is on the front page of the control panel and load/change filament is on the first page of the utiility section.
    I would assume that most people would go through the control panel menu to see what was there, as a matter of course before printing anything. And also it is pretty much at the front of the 'quick start' instructions.

There are an increasing number of threads where people seem to have unboxed the printer, switched it on and not bothered to read ANY instructions at all and then posted things like: 'just got my printer, what's this black flexible thing with a plug on one end, so how do I switch it on ?'
    If yours WASN'T one of these then I apologise.
    :-)
    But you clearly hadn't read the manual or quick start instructions or gone through the control panel options.

I'm happy to help anyone anyway I can - but come on, you have to help yourself - at least a little - as well.

I hear yah man.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12