I came up with an idea for something, and I will be glad to share it if things work out. What I am working on is a mounting system for multiple spools at once. If I can do it based on the data yall can provide, then the plans and construction details will be put up on thingiverse.

Since I am fairly new to the scene and only have a few spools of filament (MakerGeeks, FormFutura and MatterHackers), I want to design it for the widest possible spool selection. I am sure many of you will have spools from manufacturers I have yet to acquire filament from or may never acquire it from. I am ok with either Metric or Inches (inches is native but I can convert). For the sizes, I need the maximum for that measurement, so for example if there is a protrusion on the side, include that in the width.

Brand/Description is not really a factor other than to help other posters not post duplicates (ie, same spool manufacturer). Diameter is the outside diameter of the spool rims, if they are unequal, enter the larger one. Width is outside of left rim to outside of right rim at the maximum point if not flat. Hole diameter is the center hole used to mount/hang it by. Filament weight is what the spool holds, ie 750g, 1kg, etc. Spool material typically plastic or wood. Not sure what else is out there. Hub diameter not that important, more of a curiosity.

So please post what size your spools are (1kg and smaller):
-----------------------------------------------
Brand/Description:
Diameter:
Width:
Hole Diameter:
Filament Weight:
Spool Material:
Hub Diameter:
-----------------------------------------------