Quote Originally Posted by iDig3Dprinting View Post
...Basically do you prefer to buy your filament in bulk, have a lot of the same type or do your prefer to buy smaller amounts but then perhaps have lots of different types of filament?
- All of the above, it depends on the job. For PLA I would love to get this stuff in 5-10Kg spools at a good bulk cost because I go through so much. On the other hand, lets say I need some FlexPLA; in this case I would only need a 1Kg-2Kg spools because I don't use it very frequently (sucks that its only available in 0.5Kg).

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
... Yea, I would like to get a US company to drop me 5m or 10m chunks of a new filament to see what its about and whether my printer will be happy iwth it. But, unfortunately, such a company or opportunity doesn't exist...
- These are also important packages to offer. As wolfie states, its very nice to be able to give the filament a try before committing to buying a whole spools worth. I always wanted to try some of the exotic filaments, but because samples are hardly available and I don't feel like burning $50-$60 to only try one type I choose to only gamble once in awhile on some of the wild stuff.