Hi all!

I am a graduate business student at the University of South Carolina doing a market research project on 3D printing. I am looking for people who would be willing to be interviewed about their experience in purchasing and building a 3D printer.
You don't have to be an expert. In fact, preferably you would be relatively new to 3D printing and searching for a printer or in the process of building one. The interview would be done by phone or Skype. I would only need about 30 minutes of your time.

Please PM me if you are interested. I'm looking to interview 3 people from this forum. (Also, if you don't feel comfortable with speaking English, I can interview you in Portuguese, Spanish, or French.) For your time, I will email you a $5.00 gift certificate to Amazon.

Aside from this project, I have personal interest in 3D printing. A very close friend of mine who is bio-medical engineer introduced me do it last year. He prints out framework that breast tissue can attach to. We both love fishing and have been talking for a while about printing our own lures.

Thanks,
Tommy