Close

Thread: LulzBot TAZ 5

Hybrid View

Engineer-in-Training
    Add Wolfie on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by jebba View Post
    I presume you got it from a reseller. If you got it in the last 30 days, email sales@lulzbot.com with your order info and we can get you an updated hotend for free.Thanks,-Jeff
    When I said I "just" ordered it, I really meant I just ordered it Ordered it yesterday afternoon from Maker Geeks (.com). I sent an email earlier today (right after my post above) to see if they can swap the Taz 4 for the Taz 5. It hasn't yet shipped according to their email.

Should i just let them ship the v4 and email you or see if they can ship a Taz5?

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    When I said I "just" ordered it, I really meant I just ordered it Ordered it yesterday afternoon from Maker Geeks (.com). I sent an email earlier today (right after my post above) to see if they can swap the Taz 4 for the Taz 5. It hasn't yet shipped according to their email.Should i just let them ship the v4 and email you or see if they can ship a Taz5?
    If you get the 4, you can also get the all metal hotend since you got it within 30 days of TAZ 5, which will leave you with 2 good hotends (one Buda, one All Metal). Other than the hot end and PEI, they are basically identical between 4 and 5.-Jeff