Quote Originally Posted by BLKKROW View Post
I have included the pictures of the first print using Slic3r outside of repg. I am having an issue with the base layer which I was not having before even though I am using the same settings.

Any help with that?
Quote Originally Posted by printbus View Post
Are you sure the issue with the base layers is new? On the print in the first post, I thought the base was showing some issues even though the bottom view wasn't included. I'd certainly agree they're worse in this later print. I'm not familiar with your printer, but it looks to me that the hot end is starting too high off the print bed.
First, lets give credit where its due! Your top with the single cube looks VERY good. It looks better than what mine looks like. Mine usually ends up pretty rounded because of the heat.

Are you printing with a raft? It kind of looks like it. I suspect it might be worth while to try printing the first layer directly on the bed. And it might be interesting to stop the printer 90% of the way through the first layer and take a picture of that for us. PrintBus is probably right about the nozzle being too high to get good adhesion. That picture of the bottom of the print shows the filament pretty 'round'. What that means is it is not getting squished down into the bed and fusing one tube to the next. And that is probably helping cause other problems like the lower left corner in the first print. The filament doesnt have anything to stick to from the previous layer and the corner does not end up square. (Instead, the filament gets pulled and the corner gets rounded)