Quote Originally Posted by jfkansas View Post
How is that better than moving the print head by hand? Nothing really "Auto" about it, you still have to turn the leveling nuts to adjust.
That's why the "auto" is in inverted commas. Haha.
For me, my printer is on the floor, so I have to bend down and look to see if the wingnut is directly over the nozzle and adjust. So this makes my job easier, I just have to adjust the wingnut. Or maybe I am too lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAlchemist View Post
I feel for you and why I think these sellers need to start shipping in wooden crates instead of cardboard. Sort of like they do for the marble/granite surface plates. Seriously, the shipping companies are horrible in the USA and insurance doesn't matter. Try and get a payout from UPS it is almost impossible these days.

Sometimes it is the company that sent something bent/dented but most times it is the shipping company's employees having fun with it. At the very least a thin aluminum plate and the employee chunks a 75 pound item onto it and at the right angle (like my frame) it ends it.
Ya man, I hope at the very least they send me a replacement spring sheet. I can try to file the aluminium block to make it smooth again.