Close

Hybrid View

I will adjust up on the heat and back off the extrusion a bit more as well.
    Thanks for the advice.
    I read in here somewhere that somewhere that someone had a working preset for S3D for the QIDI. I wonder what they are? I'm probably getting close.

Quote Originally Posted by jfkansas View Post
    Ya it likes more heat. Also watch for plastic build up on the nozzle. If any plastic at all starts building up you are over extruding and need to stop and adjust.
    Editor in Chief
    Bitsonline

Tips Appreciated But Not Expected
    BTC: 16wxHvKd3oU6SVjv6FrenqhkvRmc8t7sPy
    DASH: XqyaWxH896j9YeV1M35Gzb5gmRPmPbNDGq

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Talon 3D View Post
    I will adjust up on the heat and back off the extrusion a bit more as well.
    Thanks for the advice.
    I read in here somewhere that somewhere that someone had a working preset for S3D for the QIDI. I wonder what they are? I'm probably getting close.

There is a profile for the QIDI Tech-1 in S3D. I hear some thought that like to use the Replicator dual profile for the QIDI and for the Flashforge Creator Pro. I am not really sure what the differences are.

Could be, I had to custom create one. I started with the ABS base and made changes to get it to where I had it in Makerware, then I made the improvements we discussed last night. My test print is almost done. This will be my first print with S3D.

Quote Originally Posted by wirlybird View Post
    There is a profile for the QIDI Tech-1 in S3D. I hear some thought that like to use the Replicator dual profile for the QIDI and for the Flashforge Creator Pro. I am not really sure what the differences are.
    Editor in Chief
    Bitsonline

Tips Appreciated But Not Expected
    BTC: 16wxHvKd3oU6SVjv6FrenqhkvRmc8t7sPy
    DASH: XqyaWxH896j9YeV1M35Gzb5gmRPmPbNDGq