Quote Originally Posted by cncartist View Post
Loosen the 2 top front right screws that hold the right Y-Axis carriage and then move the extruder back and forth quickly along the Y-Axis. After that, put the extruder just slightly to the left of front dead center and then re-tighten the screws.

That is the exact process and they had me repeat for the rear right carriage as well with having the extruder finish in the same position before tightening (extruder just slightly to the left of front dead center). I'm going to really get in there and lubricate the bearings tomorrow to see if I can alleviate it because the bearings aren't easy to get to without a syringe or something along those lines.
I am so close to buying this printer BUT at over 6 bills and having these sorts of issues I can't do it. Now if the printer was 100 less I would do it and try to fix whatever is wrong but when we are talking about things that are more than half a grand we shouldn't be having these sorts of issues. I don't care if a Stratasys, or a UM, or whatever costs tons more or not because issues like these tell me this is a mechanical issue and over time it will only get worse.