Close

Hybrid View

Senior Engineer
    You cannot own a hand gun unless it is stored in one of very few approved places. Airports are one such place and most airports now make a load of money from storing guns for people that take them abroad to shoot.

I do not know of any shooting ranges that are licensed to store hand guns, it would be illegal to shoot them at the range anyway, it isn't something that most British people care about and I am quite normal in that respect.

The Olympic team are not allowed to practise in this country.

Quote Originally Posted by Mjolinor View Post
    You cannot own a hand gun unless it is stored in one of very few approved places. Airports are one such place and most airports now make a load of money from storing guns for people that take them abroad to shoot.

I do not know of any shooting ranges that are licensed to store hand guns, it would be illegal to shoot them at the range anyway, it isn't something that most British people care about and I am quite normal in that respect.

The Olympic team are not allowed to practise in this country.
    Thank goodness we are no longer a British colony is all I can say. Yes, we have issues but so does the Brits.

I recently read about how the British does their crime stats and what is considered and what isn't incomparison to how the USA crime stats are figured and if you make every stat account for the same stuff we are not as dissimilar in the amount of crime per capita as the British would like the world to believe.